- General trash Monday and Thursday a.m.
- Recyclables Thursday a.m.
- Yard waste Wednesday a.m.
- Special collections Wednesday a.m. (call City of Bowie 24 hr. ahead to schedule)
Trash should be set out in your designated place no earlier than 5:00 p.m. the day before pick-up and trash containers taken in by 7:00 p.m. on the pickup day. In the event that spillage occurs during collection trash should be cleaned up for the next collection.
On holidays the city will not have trash collections. The remaining holidays for 2013 are as follows:
- Memorial Day Monday May 27
- Independence Day Thursday July 4
- Labor Day Monday September 2
- Veteran’s Day Monday November 11
- Thanksgiving Day Thursday November 28
- Day after Thanksgiving Friday November 29
- Christmas Wednesday December 25
Each year the City publishes the holiday schedule on the City’s website. We will publish the schedule on the BT2 website as well.